- Laura: Not at all, but I walked right by you guys as you were taking those pictures I see today!
- Bryan B.: I only know where Lindale is because, back around 2004 or so, my mother in law had to go work one day in...
- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Those modern-day pictures of Macaulay Culkin are from a new Google Assistant ad. I’m a fan of the relatively new update to my Google Pixel phone. I can screen any call by having Google answer the call and I can follow … Continue reading
I was in East Texas last weekend to celebrate Christmas with WifeGeeding’s family and her father’s 80th birthday. He took the grandkids to ride a miniature train in Mineola. I’ve never watched an episode of ‘Laverne & Shirley’. I’d watch … Continue reading
Yesterday I read a tweet by Mrs. LiberallyLean and it dawned on me that it was the seventeen-year anniversary of meeting WifeGeeding for the first time. Of course, she wasn’t WifeGeeding back then, just a mysterious sexy woman with glasses … Continue reading
When I watch superhero movies I often wonder how comfortable are the actor’s shoes are boots. I always get a kick out of how R2-D2 is referred to as “Artoo” in print or captioning. The first president I vividly remember … Continue reading