- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Curated: Please let me know if you”re looking for a author for your site. You have some really good articles...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith – Alan is correct on many of the streets being renamed in the old Wolters Army base...
- Alan: From a 1977 newspaper ad….”Wilmer Crum Chrysler-Dodge Inc. Used Cars Dodge Trucks Vue 567-4191 I 20...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Those modern-day pictures of Macaulay Culkin are from a new Google Assistant ad. I’m a fan of the relatively new update to my Google Pixel phone. I can screen any call by having Google answer the call and I can follow … Continue reading
I was in East Texas last weekend to celebrate Christmas with WifeGeeding’s family and her father’s 80th birthday. He took the grandkids to ride a miniature train in Mineola. I’ve never watched an episode of ‘Laverne & Shirley’. I’d watch … Continue reading
Yesterday I read a tweet by Mrs. LiberallyLean and it dawned on me that it was the seventeen-year anniversary of meeting WifeGeeding for the first time. Of course, she wasn’t WifeGeeding back then, just a mysterious sexy woman with glasses … Continue reading
When I watch superhero movies I often wonder how comfortable are the actor’s shoes are boots. I always get a kick out of how R2-D2 is referred to as “Artoo” in print or captioning. The first president I vividly remember … Continue reading