This aired while I was watching the local news last night. It easily caught my attention because of its slow and solemn tone, and it was long. I was surprised they aired the whole thing and not an abbreviated version. I’m not a fan of Abbot, but I really don’t have any major gripes other than I differ in political philosophy, I think he’s been a fine governor. I’m not uncomfortable about the wheelchair aspect, it’s the exploitation of the tragedy. If I lost a loved one in that church shooting, I’d be really ticked. I think there could have been a better way to communicate the survivor’s support, a television commercial seems too icky, at least for my taste.
- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From