Bag of Randomness for Thursday, September 13, 2018
- I miss the drama Jerry Jones used to bring when he went to the sidelines during the game. I wonder why he stopped. I think the last time he did that was during the Campo era.
- With the hurricane hitting the Southeast, be prepared for fake pictures of sharks swimming through flooded streets. You see those kinda pics start to circulate with every major hurricane.
- Former Felon Shares a Recipe For Pizza He Made In Prison Using Only the Ingredients Available at the Time
- Texas State launches weekend shuttles that bring students to Dallas, Houston
- Texas State University’s Transportation Services has announced that a charter bus will begin providing weekend transportation from San Marcos to Austin, Grand Prairie, Waco, Dallas and Houston for students, faculty and staff. The service starts this weekend and will run each weekend through Nov. 18. The shuttle will have on-board restrooms, reclining seats, and free Wi-Fi.
- Well, it’s not what it used to be – Taco Bueno closed 9 restaurants in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington and more
- It’s my understanding Ted Cruz’s campaign has plenty of funds, so I’m surprised (though not complaining) at the lack of Ted Cruz television commercials. I haven’t seen a single one. I’m guessing the public will a plethora of them starting in October. Speaking of campaign funds, Beto O’Rourke was in New York for an appearance on Colbert’s show but also hosted a fundraiser in the city. Offhand, I’m not a big fan of out-of-state dollars influencing a state election.
- I’m reminded of the time Homer Simpson gained a lot of weight to become so obese he’d be classified as disabled and would have to work from home – South Korean students accused of quick weight gain to avoid military service
- Teens Are Protesting In-Class Presentations – Some students say having to speak in front of the class is an unreasonable burden for those with anxiety and are demanding alternative options.
- Jon Hamm Says He Is Interested in Playing Batman
- I didn’t think a tie-dyed wedding dress could look nice, but I like the look of this one. The complementary hair and flowers certainly help.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink