- The above image has 16 circles. If you are having trouble spotting them, a hint is provided in the last bullet point.
- ABC News – Some churches putting faith in their guns to fend off mass shootings
But Worley himself, who is licensed to carry a concealed weapon, refuses to wear his weapon while preaching.
“I’ve told my safety team, ‘Listen, I can’t be up there teaching and preaching and also carrying. So I’m going to trust in the Lord and trust you guys that if something happens, you will act,’” he said.
At the kickoff of each training seminar, Copley said, he recites the same directive. “I say, ‘I pray for them, I pray for myself that, whenever I put my gun on, my prayer is I will never have to use it,” he said. “So far, that’s been an answered prayer.”
- Dallas Mornings News video: What the church pastor preached a week after Texas church massacre – “I choose life.”
- Ohio inmate getting pillow to help him breathe during execution
- Ohio will provide a wedge-shaped pillow to help a condemned inmate breathe as he’s being executed this week, among other accommodations the state is considering. Death row prisoner Alva Campbell, who has said he is too ill for lethal injection, became mildly agitated when officials tried lowering him to a normal execution position, according to a medical review by a physician contractor for the Department of Rehabilitation and Correction. The same exam failed to find veins suitable for inserting an IV on either of Campbell’s arms.
- The vertical lines are inside the circles. If you are really having trouble seeing the circles, here you go.
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From