For Bas de Groot, cow’s milk is more than an accompaniment to cereal—it’s a liquid of serious complexity akin to a fine wine. This milk sommelier treats each taste like a sensory experience worthy of discernment and “terroir” exploration. We caught up with de Groot as he traveled to Sonoma, the heart of California’s wine country, to taste the milk of Clover Sonoma’s Bucher Farms. His tasting notes: “Fresh, sweet, with a long aftertaste.”
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From