For Bas de Groot, cow’s milk is more than an accompaniment to cereal—it’s a liquid of serious complexity akin to a fine wine. This milk sommelier treats each taste like a sensory experience worthy of discernment and “terroir” exploration. We caught up with de Groot as he traveled to Sonoma, the heart of California’s wine country, to taste the milk of Clover Sonoma’s Bucher Farms. His tasting notes: “Fresh, sweet, with a long aftertaste.”
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From