For Bas de Groot, cow’s milk is more than an accompaniment to cereal—it’s a liquid of serious complexity akin to a fine wine. This milk sommelier treats each taste like a sensory experience worthy of discernment and “terroir” exploration. We caught up with de Groot as he traveled to Sonoma, the heart of California’s wine country, to taste the milk of Clover Sonoma’s Bucher Farms. His tasting notes: “Fresh, sweet, with a long aftertaste.”
- AndreaJN: The Austin package bomber has been stopped. Thank God. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03...
- JayF: Darn right I watched me some Mister Rogers neighborhood when I was a kid. Also watched the Incredible Hulk. I...
- John Mackovic: At least DaughterGeeding didn’t get angry, you wouldn’t like her if she was angry.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From