For Bas de Groot, cow’s milk is more than an accompaniment to cereal—it’s a liquid of serious complexity akin to a fine wine. This milk sommelier treats each taste like a sensory experience worthy of discernment and “terroir” exploration. We caught up with de Groot as he traveled to Sonoma, the heart of California’s wine country, to taste the milk of Clover Sonoma’s Bucher Farms. His tasting notes: “Fresh, sweet, with a long aftertaste.”
- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From