- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
- Mike Honcho: Re: News Fatigue – It's pretty bad now. Clicks and views are money, so the more enticing the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 April 4, 2017
WifeGeeding’s 100-year-old grandmother died in the wee small hours of Monday morning. She was one of eight children. Three of her siblings are still alive, she was the oldest of the surviving children. She was born inside her family’s house, and the … Continue reading