- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 March 20, 2017
On March 11th, 2017, the SNL make-up team had only one commercial break to get Kate McKinnon out of her Jeff Sessions character and into her “Shud the Mermaid” character. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at that transition.
WifeGeeding’s seventy-nine-year-old father recently rode Greyhound (long story) for a long road trip and they lost his luggage. It was found two days later. Before ABC’s special on Charles Manson on Friday night, I only had a cursory knowledge about the … Continue reading