- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2017
.@Phillies rookie Brock Stassi just made his first #OpeningDay roster. His reaction? Amazing. https://t.co/Vfnk6itfM7 pic.twitter.com/fQTmcqyYzE — MLB (@MLB) March 31, 2017
The North Texas Tollway Authority uses the remote controlled robot to trim steep roadside inclines. More than three years ago, the NTTTA paid up to $50,000 for the slope mower. A controller stands at a distance with a remote control, … Continue reading
That’s MomGeeding, circa mid-Sixties, all four-feet-eleven inches of her. There aren’t any pictures of her as a baby or child, and I think this is the youngest photograph of her. Within one hour, I had Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormon missionaries knocking on … Continue reading
Captain Obvious Alert: Language and violence warning . . .
YouTube user classicsportsvids one-upped the NFL in a huge way. The user uploaded on Saturday over 10 minutes of mind-blowingly clear footage of the 1939 game between the Detroit Lions and Brooklyn Dodgers. It’s hard to believe that this … Continue reading
We knew it was going to happen eventually, but we have a sporting schedule conflict which will cause the family to split. BoyGeeding has his first tee-ball game of the season the same time DaughterGeeding has her first soccer game … Continue reading
This restroom sink at the Musical Hall at Fair Park fascinated me. On the left is an automated soap dispenser, then the faucet, and on the right is a hand dryer similar to the Dyson Airblade. The entire restroom was … Continue reading
When the dog wants to play catch with the puck on the ice at Verizon Center, you play catch with the dog on the ice at Verizon Center. 🐶 pic.twitter.com/UWMZ75TVmE — CSN Capitals (@CSNCapitals) March 26, 2017
This is pretty well done . . . Rogue One VHS trailer commercial