- paper writer: I think that he has been hurt badly I hope that he will be able to recover from this incident soon. I...
- australianessay: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Surreal pics for surreal White House. And yes, those are real photos. I’m still adjusting to hearing “President Trump”, it just seems surreal, it’s one amazing story. It’s gonna really be really surreal to me when he addresses Congress tonight. My current … Continue reading
Michigan State inserts injured guard Eron Harris into a game one last time on senior day – Harris’ college career ended with a knee injury, but Tom Izzo found a way to get him on the court one last time. … Continue reading
Wow, that just became the most memorable Oscars moment EVER. People think the power could never go out at a Super Bowl, a wrong Miss Universe gets crowned, a Trump presidency, or the Academy Award for Best Picture could be … Continue reading
The idea of getting your name on a brick for a donation was some good schtick.
This gives you a better appreciation of the art and the complexity and the tiny details often overlooked. And worth noting, nothing was done digitally.
Chief Meteorologist Scott Padgett of CBS11 confessed on air he’s never eaten anything from Whataburger. He’s been at the station since September 2013. Last night’s ‘Life In Pieces’ had an obscure Tina Yothers (you know, the young blonde girl in … Continue reading
The owners need not worry about retrieving that thing, it’s done for.
BYU mechanical engineers have created an origami-inspired, lightweight bulletproof shield that can protect law enforcement from gunfire. The new ballistic barrier can be folded compactly when not in use, making it easier to transport and deploy. When expanded — which … Continue reading
There are days I lower my standards and post things considered “bag worthy” and there are days when I can’t find crap. Today is a crap day. Which reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from Spaceballs. (Curse word warning)
There’s a consulting service connecting filmmakers with scientist script advisors — and it’s changing what science looks like onscreen.
I can’t remember if I mentioned this, but I uploaded a small clip from a trip to NYC to YouTube over a decade ago and the quality was far from HD. Fast forward about a decade and right around Thanksgiving … Continue reading