- Bizarro Big Tex: Andrea – I would call it BOB – Bunch Of Beef. Just seems to be a friendly term –...
- Bryan B.: I appreciate the bovine vocabulary refresher, but I think it’s time to mooove along.
- RPM: Russell Crowe was amazing as Roger Ailes in The Loudest Voice.
- AndreaJN: So what to do you call a cow/bull if you don’t know the gender? “Hey look at that ‘cattle...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Good job on the bovine gender identification. As a public service, now do swine and chickens. People...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Lurch was in the house last night…. @DannyBMFFL pic.twitter.com/8AHIiNIA3s — Dirk Nowitzki (@swish41) October 25, 2015
I worked extra hours last week so I could work a half day on Friday to take the family on our annual pilgrimage to the pumpkin patch since DaughterGeeding’s school was letting out at noon. However, not only did the … Continue reading
Beachgoers in North Carolina are finding teeth belonging to a 60-foot prehistoric shark https://t.co/S1Qzlxkqcx pic.twitter.com/pvKKyT3u9L — Austin Hunt (@AustinHunt) October 24, 2015 TIME
From Director Jar Jar Abrams comes the chilling conclusion to the Gungan Saga
While listing to KLUV, our local oldies radio station, I heard U2’s ‘I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For’. That made me feel old. Later in the day, without me tweeting or posting about the song, my pastor emailed … Continue reading
Bride presents dad with ‘certificate of purity’ on wedding day Brelyn Bowman wanted to show her dad, a prominent pastor in Maryland, that she was still a virgin before she said “I do” to her longtime boy toy at a … Continue reading