Bag of Randomness for Friday, September 18, 2015
- Since LiberallyLean is on hiatus, I’ll provide my version of his Random Thoughts Girl until his return.
- Also, in honor of LiberallyLean, I’ll make a Wise County Messenger reference. They have a story about a regular traffic stop that turned into a sizable drug bust – 10 pounds of marijuana concealed in a suitcase, edible marijuana, hashish and hydrocodone. A young couple in their twenties were traveling back from Denver and she stated the value of the marijuana was $25,000.
- And here’s one more LiberallyLean acknowledgement: @JusticeWillett – Congrats to Judge Ken Starr! Inaugurated 5 years ago today—#ConstitutionDay 2010—as @Baylor president. #FiveStarr 🐻
- And as LiberallyLean would say, And Another (in Wyoming) – Second Douglas teacher in trouble for having sex with students
- During a commercial break on The TICKET I was scanning the radio presets and heard Kidd Kraddick in the Morning host Kellie Rasberry state that any gift over a hundred dollars is more of a Christmas present than a birthday present. I thought that was weird.
- If any of you are looking for some extreme action this weekend, you can join my mother-in-law who’s in town for a knitting convention that’s in Irving. There are several packages to choose from for this three-day event, and personally, I think The Works package is a value at $695.
- I didn’t think it was all that bad – First photo of Jason Pierre-Paul’s hand is horrifying
- A man posted a picture of this odd toilet to Imgur that he found in Brazil. Basically, the front of the bowl is missing. At first, I thought this might be for one of two purposes. As a father to a three-year-old boy, sometimes toilets are too high, and this would help them out. And then I thought it might be made that way to help men avoid that dreaded experience of our manhood touching the porcelen when we sit down (few things make you feel grosser, and I’m sure this bit of news is a surprise for the ladies). But someone on Reddit provided this picture (safe for work) that shows how it would benefit those in a wheelchair, and I think that makes the most sense.
- Teen dies after parents allegedly try to ‘teach him a lesson’ by forcing him to drink
- Buzzfeed – A Woman Somehow Photographed A Seal Riding A Whale And It’s Spectacular
- Buzzfeed – A Dog Kept Watch Over Her Trapped Best Friend For A Week Until Help Arrived
- Buzzfeed – 25 Things Only People Who Went To College In Texas Know To Be True
- In case you have money burning a hole in your pocket – The Worst Things For Sale
The Internet’s most horrible items. A daily blog.
- This smart basketball can calculate your shooting percentage for you – The Wilson X Connected Basketball brings data to your driveway
- GIF – Impressive foosball skills
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink