Bag of Randomness
- My CT scan at the Cowboys headquarters was short and sweet. When I drove up I did a quick check-in at security and was directed to the east part of the facility, which is pretty sectioned off from the rest of the campus, but it looked pretty easy for one to roam if one wanted to. I was surprised at some of the exterior as I saw some wood rot and areas that could use a good paint job. But as you would expect, once you enter the facility, it’s first class and Cowboys stuff plastered everywhere. Surprisingly my co-pay was much cheaper that what I expected. I see ear-nose-throat doctor on Friday for the results.
- My scan lasted maybe only five minutes, but I spent a decent amount of time talking with the person who performed my scan. He said Mondays are usually the busiest with players taking up most of the morning getting scans on just about everything.
- The more I think about it, Jerry is being pretty smart with this imaging equipment. He has a large investment in world-class athletes and need to make sure they are well cared for, and is able to perform MRIs and CT scans on them at any given time since the equipment is located at Cowboys headquarters, but there’s no reason to let that expensive high-tech equipment gather dust for a seasonal business (the NFL) for just 50-70 players (team and practice squad), so why not charge the public and make the most out of your investment.
- My sinuses are more tolerable, but now I’m coughing up mucus and I have some weird pressure in my ears – everything sounds muffled and as if I need to pop them or get water out.
- Eric Dickerson breathed a sign of relief yesterday, but man, Adrian Peterson came just NINE yards away from breaking his record. I don’t care what Peterson says, that’s gotta sting a little.
- WifeGeeding is already planning SonGeeding’s birthday party. He turns one this February and she’s looking at different themes. Since our son’s name is Walter I thought a “Breaking Bad” theme would be cool. We could use hard blue candy as party favors, serve breakfast and spell out “1” with bacon, and even have some fried chicken on hand.
- Regarding “Breaking Bad”, all the Chrysler plugs were a bit too obvious and annoying.
- Who Wrote the Pledge of Allegiance? Basically a flag company trying to sell more flags.
- Oscars E-Voting Is Not Going Too Smoothly
- The 8 Craziest Job Openings in the Military-Industrial Complex
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink