1. Both political parties go to church.
2. Political talk radio and cable “news” only want ratings.
3. Those who argue over politics don’t love their country more than others. They just love to argue more than others.
4. Thinking your party’s platform is unflawed is a mistake.
5. Scripture tells us to pray for our governing leaders (2 Timothy 2:1-4) and to respect those in authority (Romans 13:1-7).
6. Don’t be paranoid.
7. Stop saying, “This is the most important election in the history of our nation.” It’s not. The most important election in the history of our nation was when Abraham Lincoln was elected president.
Details @ RelevantMagazine.com