On May 29, 2012, the Ascending Aggies exhibited their award winning device by scaling the west wall of the Dean F. Peterson Engineering Building. The PVAC Design took first place at the Air Force Research Laboratory Design Challenge on April 20, 2012.
- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From