Bag of Randomness
- A Super Mario Bros wedding invitation
- The number of pay phones in the United States has dropped from 2.2 million to 425,000 since 2000, but a company is buying them up claiming they see potential in them. WSJ
- Hugh Jackman once played Gaston in Beauty and the Beast and peed his pants on stage. I can’t remember the last time I wet my pants. That’s probably a good thing.
- Can you guess who this famous person is?
Here’s your answer.
- Interesting: World population by latitude and longitude
- Surprisingly, yet thankfully, WifeGeeding isn’t on this blog.
- She also has not had anything like this happen to her.
- I mowed the lawn yesterday, I’m guessing I’ll only have to do that maybe three more times this year.
- A 70-year-old female school bus aid beat up a 14-year-old. Check out the article and surveillance tape here.
- A bit of R rated iPhone humor from Gizmodo – How To Use Siri on Other People’s Phones
- WifeGeeding melted my heart the other day by asking me if we should get Star Wars sheets for the baby crib when our son is born.
- She also suggested that since we are having a boy she needs to watch the entire Star Wars saga. Now I think she’s plotting.
- Thank you, Nordstrom, thank you.
- I’ve noticed something new with YouTube videos, when you reach the end, a collage, kinda Brady Bunch-ish, of other videos display. I think it’s kinda nifty.
- A clip of Conan stopping by his old show and visiting Jimmy Fallon.
- A short clip of Letterman stopping by his old show visiting Conan. And another.
- And a clip of Conan on Letterman.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink