At 0:54 he gives a thumbs up. Upon release at 1:36 he immediately moves his free arm out to control his descent, as trained. He keeps his hands cupped and still at the beginning because he is using airflow to stop himself from spinning.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, good luck discussing the whole ageofaccountability/whathappen stopeoplewhodiethatneverhea...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Haven't seen that one but I like it.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for the link. I will check out her posts on the NPR blog. When it comes to Science and God,...
- Nathan: That incident with DaughterGeeding really infuriates me. I am confused about how such rigid delineation of...
- Jason: Sounds like you may end up with the same theme song I had for my first wife: Yes, it's four o'clock...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From