- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2011
A year ago CNN started a belief blog, here are ten things they have learned in the past year. Read the details here. 1. Every big news story has a faith angle. 2. Atheists are the most fervent commenters on … Continue reading
A new Tennessee law makes it a crime to “transmit or display an image” online that is likely to “frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress” to someone who sees it. Violations can get you almost a year in jail time … Continue reading
A New Mexico man’s decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a legal debate over free speech and privacy rights. The sign on Alamogordo’s main thoroughfare shows … Continue reading
America’s defence spending, at nearly $700 billion a year, is bigger than that of the next 17 countries combined. via The Economist Sometimes I think the military is just a big jobs program, but a very patriotic jobs program.