- barry: Happy 40th, Geeding. You've got a good thing going — keep on, keepin' on.
- RPM: Happy Birthday! Don't worry, 40 is nothing. Wait til you hit 50. That one will get your attention.
- sara: Happy birthday Geeding, and many many more.
- Ricardo Perry: Happy Birthday! I only really know from your blog, but I truly believe you are a good man. Your post...
- Nathan: I am reminded of these lyrics: I'm not afraid to die I'm not afraid to live And when I'm flat...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2011
A new Tennessee law makes it a crime to “transmit or display an image” online that is likely to “frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress” to someone who sees it. Violations can get you almost a year in jail time … Continue reading
A year ago CNN started a belief blog, here are ten things they have learned in the past year. Read the details here. 1. Every big news story has a faith angle. 2. Atheists are the most fervent commenters on … Continue reading
A New Mexico man’s decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a legal debate over free speech and privacy rights. The sign on Alamogordo’s main thoroughfare shows … Continue reading
America’s defence spending, at nearly $700 billion a year, is bigger than that of the next 17 countries combined. via The Economist Sometimes I think the military is just a big jobs program, but a very patriotic jobs program.