- Geeding: That’s funny, it reminds me somewhat of how Pres. Jeb Bartlett would put on his suit jacket...
- John Mackovic: The only way to sit in a chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lVIGhYMwRgs
- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2011
A year ago CNN started a belief blog, here are ten things they have learned in the past year. Read the details here. 1. Every big news story has a faith angle. 2. Atheists are the most fervent commenters on … Continue reading
A new Tennessee law makes it a crime to “transmit or display an image” online that is likely to “frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress” to someone who sees it. Violations can get you almost a year in jail time … Continue reading
A New Mexico man’s decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a legal debate over free speech and privacy rights. The sign on Alamogordo’s main thoroughfare shows … Continue reading
America’s defence spending, at nearly $700 billion a year, is bigger than that of the next 17 countries combined. via The Economist Sometimes I think the military is just a big jobs program, but a very patriotic jobs program.