- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 June 9, 2011
A year ago CNN started a belief blog, here are ten things they have learned in the past year. Read the details here. 1. Every big news story has a faith angle. 2. Atheists are the most fervent commenters on … Continue reading
A new Tennessee law makes it a crime to “transmit or display an image” online that is likely to “frighten, intimidate or cause emotional distress” to someone who sees it. Violations can get you almost a year in jail time … Continue reading
A New Mexico man’s decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a legal debate over free speech and privacy rights. The sign on Alamogordo’s main thoroughfare shows … Continue reading
America’s defence spending, at nearly $700 billion a year, is bigger than that of the next 17 countries combined. via The Economist Sometimes I think the military is just a big jobs program, but a very patriotic jobs program.