- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 June 8, 2011
OTTAWA (Reuters) – Two Canadians died instantly in a freak accident when a car hit a 440-pound (200-kg) black bear and sent the animal flying straight through the windshield of an oncoming vehicle, local media said Wednesday. The bear’s body … Continue reading
In March 1970, Marguerite Hart became the first children’s librarian at the Troy Library. She was hired to plan children’s activities and to develop a children’s collection for the booming youth population in the City. Hart was a native of … Continue reading