- Something to appease my Second Amendment loving pastors.
- A man decided to photograph what he ate everyday for a year – williamrugen.com/consumed
- Southern Baptist owned LifeWay Christian Stores is about to do away with those ‘Read With Discernment’ labels.
- Katy Perry’s Rolling Stone Cover Before & After
- Mike Woicik won three Super Bowl rings with the Cowboys as their strength and conditioning coach. Once Jerry no longer allowed his players to be held accountable to his coaching, he left for New England where he won three more Super Bowl rings. He is now interviewing in Dallas for his old job, which may just mean that Jerry could have possibly changed for the better or Woicik lost a bet.
- Modern day version of the Cue Cat? USA TODAY Launches Use of Microsoft Tags in Newspaper
- A liberal website (MediaMatters.org) has non-surprising news – FOX NEWS INSIDER: “Stuff Is Just Made Up”
- I’m going in for a physical today, it’s about time to break a cholesterol record.
- Brent: Now that's a post by Benjamin Corey that I can almost fully agree with! I think he underemphasizes the...
- WGII: If the Stars scored a goal in the second period every one gets a coupon for a free taco from Taco Bueno and...
- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From