- Something to appease my Second Amendment loving pastors.
- A man decided to photograph what he ate everyday for a year – williamrugen.com/consumed
- Southern Baptist owned LifeWay Christian Stores is about to do away with those ‘Read With Discernment’ labels.
- Katy Perry’s Rolling Stone Cover Before & After
- Mike Woicik won three Super Bowl rings with the Cowboys as their strength and conditioning coach. Once Jerry no longer allowed his players to be held accountable to his coaching, he left for New England where he won three more Super Bowl rings. He is now interviewing in Dallas for his old job, which may just mean that Jerry could have possibly changed for the better or Woicik lost a bet.
- Modern day version of the Cue Cat? USA TODAY Launches Use of Microsoft Tags in Newspaper
- A liberal website (MediaMatters.org) has non-surprising news – FOX NEWS INSIDER: “Stuff Is Just Made Up”
- I’m going in for a physical today, it’s about time to break a cholesterol record.
- JayF: Words cant even describe how dumb that is….Homecoming fire in a dumpster! Jeez! I've never been...
- Mike Honcho: Always enjoy the posts you share from Ben Corey. Thanks.
- df of ll: The FD used gasoline instead of lighter fluid. 1 cup of gasoline has the explosive force of 1 stick of...
- Ben W.: This would be the second time Trump has walked out of an Executive Order signing ceremony without actually...
- Craig Moore: The community should be Gated..Then no one gets in..Then schedule tour bus at X time agreed upon by the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From