- Something to appease my Second Amendment loving pastors.
- A man decided to photograph what he ate everyday for a year – williamrugen.com/consumed
- Southern Baptist owned LifeWay Christian Stores is about to do away with those ‘Read With Discernment’ labels.
- Katy Perry’s Rolling Stone Cover Before & After
- Mike Woicik won three Super Bowl rings with the Cowboys as their strength and conditioning coach. Once Jerry no longer allowed his players to be held accountable to his coaching, he left for New England where he won three more Super Bowl rings. He is now interviewing in Dallas for his old job, which may just mean that Jerry could have possibly changed for the better or Woicik lost a bet.
- Modern day version of the Cue Cat? USA TODAY Launches Use of Microsoft Tags in Newspaper
- A liberal website (MediaMatters.org) has non-surprising news – FOX NEWS INSIDER: “Stuff Is Just Made Up”
- I’m going in for a physical today, it’s about time to break a cholesterol record.
- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From