- Something to appease my Second Amendment loving pastors.
- A man decided to photograph what he ate everyday for a year – williamrugen.com/consumed
- Southern Baptist owned LifeWay Christian Stores is about to do away with those ‘Read With Discernment’ labels.
- Katy Perry’s Rolling Stone Cover Before & After
- Mike Woicik won three Super Bowl rings with the Cowboys as their strength and conditioning coach. Once Jerry no longer allowed his players to be held accountable to his coaching, he left for New England where he won three more Super Bowl rings. He is now interviewing in Dallas for his old job, which may just mean that Jerry could have possibly changed for the better or Woicik lost a bet.
- Modern day version of the Cue Cat? USA TODAY Launches Use of Microsoft Tags in Newspaper
- A liberal website (MediaMatters.org) has non-surprising news – FOX NEWS INSIDER: “Stuff Is Just Made Up”
- I’m going in for a physical today, it’s about time to break a cholesterol record.
- Guy: I have had good luck with Adorama and B&H Photo. The latter is where I purchased my last two SLRs. Low...
- Gary: The more I read, I bet they just changed their name… factory official gets bad reviews…...
- Gary: I love digging into these kinds of things. So they also own rickscameras.com and are somehow related to...
- John Mackovic: Run away!
- John Mackovic: But did you wear it better than Zeke?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From