- WifeGeeding’s medical procedure was a little more evasive than what we were lead on to believe, but everything turned out great.
- The medical facility’s parking lot was small and I got the closest parking lot to the patient drop off, about eight feet away, yet upon WifeGeeding’s release the nurse refused to wheel her the additional eight feet – I had to actually drive the car under the awning.
- The waiting room was the best I’ve seen. It not only had the standard magazines and free coffee and tea, but it came with free Wi-Fi and had a large screen television set to ESPN. Oh, and the furniture was very comfortable.
- WifeGeeding has been asked to serve on a school board for a local Christian school. I was asked to be the janitor.
- National Geographic has a really cool interactive map of the United States and surnames.
- Speaking of maps of the U.S., here’s one that states what each state is worst at – The United States of Shame
- It appears that Troy Aikman is splitting with his wife. I remember when he use to boycott the Ticket because Skip Bayless (who now works for ESPN) wrote in a book about how Troy was a closet homosexual.
- How did this block of wood end up on top of an iceberg?
- What’s the “gayest” city in America? Minneapolis
- In 1988 a Korean artist met President Bill Clinton as his pants fell off – YouTube
- An ant drinking from a drop of rain
- Gov Good Hair wants to introduce emergency legislation requiring women seeking an abortion to see a sonogram of the fetus and listen to the heartbeat. Helen Philpot doesn’t like the idea. I thought Perry didn’t like the government getting into people’s personal lives?
- Billy Graham on Aging, Regrets, and Evangelicals – The guy has regrets about crossing the line of religion and politics, hopefully other preachers will hear his advice.
- The Average Asian Aging Process
- A chance for kids to be on a package of Wonder Bread.
- Disney character world map
- Ohio pastor living in van aims to aid the homeless
- I miss DogGeeding.
- RPM: Wow. That is impressive.
- blurdo: On hip replacement, my father had it about ten years ago and they had him up and walking about 18 hours after...
- Chip Beef: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin was the guest on ‘The Daily Show’ last night...
- Fletcher: And so, in an attempt to pioneer something new, given he was the first man to run upside down in a loop,...
- RPM: Re: Mower blades. If you don't have a grinder, buy a grinding stone bit for your drill. Costs under $10 and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From