- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 August 12, 2010
Any scrambled cube can be solved in 20 moves or fewer, researchers claim. The international team used a bank of computers at Google to help crank through the solutions. The figure is known as “God’s number” because an all-knowing entity … Continue reading
The day before I shot this video, I was SUP surfing with a couple friends and 2 sharks circled us for about 15 minutes. the next day, I decided to go back out at around the same time and take … Continue reading
Sunsets Around The World from Romain World Tour on Vimeo.