Bag of Randomness
- I saw the most interesting three wheeled vehicle at the gas station yesterday.
- If I haven’t said it before, let me say it now, Sonic commercials beat me down, especially the one where the guys are in a truck and go through a drive thrus of competitors. My biggest grip is those guys are bothering and I would even say mocking those innocent hard working people.
- It’s interesting how we often take a clip or a phrase and use it to support an idea or opinion. It’s been done with the quotes from our Founding Fathers and with the Bible, all too often without the entire scope of said piece being fully displayed or examined. The latest example of this played out this week with the Shirley Sherrod firing, formerly of the USDA.
- Just when I thought Jerry wouldn’t have Dez Bryant signed before camp he proves me wrong.
- Yesterday I mentioned a story about a Frisco mega church that is building a church that resembles a cathedral with a modern twist. Here’s the story. And here’s a video of their women at a thing called Girl Talk where they do a Beyonce routine.
- Google Images has changed and I don’t think I like it.
- Every nuclear explosion
- The Definitive Mad Men Summer Reading List
- This was all over the Intertubes yesterday – Stuffed Animal Beer Bottles
- AskMen.com’s The Great Male Survey 2010
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink