- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2010
Hollywood also is making more movies like The Blind Side, with themes of inspiration, sacrificial love, atonement and forgiveness — but with little or no overtly Christian pitch. Coming up: • Get Low (August; Sony Pictures Classics). Robert Duvall plays … Continue reading
Ever wonder what your child is really saying online? As parents, when our kids started to use the Internet more and more, we did what any good parent would do – we monitored their online activity. We reviewed their browser … Continue reading
With the use of actual fencing, 9 gauge 6 core centers, foam padded rails and synthetic leather covers, this will last forever, just like the real deal. MDF Stairs include replica diamond plating Throwdown Anvil detail. Looking to get this … Continue reading
It makes me think of Homer Simpson trying to eat his way out of something.
In 2007, U2 was one of the first to capitalize on new 3D technology with “U2 3D,” which was also the first live-action 3D film to play Cannes. Last month, the band gave a push to another up-and-coming technology — … Continue reading
Adlens lenses change power with the turn of a dial. The operating principle of our patented liquid lens technology is simple. The lens is a hollow chamber with a thin, clear, strong plastic sheet stretched across inside. The variable lens … Continue reading
RALEIGH, North Carolina (AP) — About halfway through Sunday service at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, as worshippers passed around the collection plate, a chorus of screams pierced the air. Chunks of the ceiling in the 52-year-old church near Hickory , … Continue reading