- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2010
Hollywood also is making more movies like The Blind Side, with themes of inspiration, sacrificial love, atonement and forgiveness — but with little or no overtly Christian pitch. Coming up: • Get Low (August; Sony Pictures Classics). Robert Duvall plays … Continue reading
Ever wonder what your child is really saying online? As parents, when our kids started to use the Internet more and more, we did what any good parent would do – we monitored their online activity. We reviewed their browser … Continue reading
With the use of actual fencing, 9 gauge 6 core centers, foam padded rails and synthetic leather covers, this will last forever, just like the real deal. MDF Stairs include replica diamond plating Throwdown Anvil detail. Looking to get this … Continue reading
It makes me think of Homer Simpson trying to eat his way out of something.
In 2007, U2 was one of the first to capitalize on new 3D technology with “U2 3D,” which was also the first live-action 3D film to play Cannes. Last month, the band gave a push to another up-and-coming technology — … Continue reading
Adlens lenses change power with the turn of a dial. The operating principle of our patented liquid lens technology is simple. The lens is a hollow chamber with a thin, clear, strong plastic sheet stretched across inside. The variable lens … Continue reading
RALEIGH, North Carolina (AP) — About halfway through Sunday service at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, as worshippers passed around the collection plate, a chorus of screams pierced the air. Chunks of the ceiling in the 52-year-old church near Hickory , … Continue reading