- Chip Beef: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin was the guest on ‘The Daily Show’ last night...
- Fletcher: And so, in an attempt to pioneer something new, given he was the first man to run upside down in a loop,...
- RPM: Re: Mower blades. If you don't have a grinder, buy a grinding stone bit for your drill. Costs under $10 and...
- Jason: That flag is only about hate. Period.
- Geeding: Regarding the mower blade, it's that price if I remove the blade and only bring it in. It's more...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 July 14, 2010
In 2008, Dr. Khoruts, a gastroenterologist at the University of Minnesota, took on a patient suffering from a vicious gut infection of Clostridium difficile. She was crippled by constant diarrhea, which had left her in a wheelchair wearing diapers. Dr. … Continue reading
But he’s not upset that she wanted him killed, he’s upset that the $2000 she paid the hitman was insulting, that it was too low of a price.
Jewel, disguised as a mild mannered businesswoman, drops by a local karaoke bar and performs some of her classic songs to a completely dumbfounded audience. Undercover Karaoke with Jewel from Jewel
LONDON — A team of workers sporting breathing apparatus and carrying shovels has started clearing around 1,000 tonnes of fat from sewers around London’s Leicester Square, a water company said Tuesday. Cooking fat being poured down drains under one of … Continue reading