- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
- Ben W.: I remember being taught the camel & needle/gate thing in church as a kid and thinking how learned my...
- Ben W.: I'm guessing the piano playing at FAO Schwarz. But that's just my guess. Geeding may not be able to...
- KC1: Awesome commercial! Which "one second" did our favorite blogger contribute?
- John Mackovic: "stop bullets from several types of handguns" That's not really reassuring.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 July 14, 2010
In 2008, Dr. Khoruts, a gastroenterologist at the University of Minnesota, took on a patient suffering from a vicious gut infection of Clostridium difficile. She was crippled by constant diarrhea, which had left her in a wheelchair wearing diapers. Dr. … Continue reading
But he’s not upset that she wanted him killed, he’s upset that the $2000 she paid the hitman was insulting, that it was too low of a price.
Jewel, disguised as a mild mannered businesswoman, drops by a local karaoke bar and performs some of her classic songs to a completely dumbfounded audience. Undercover Karaoke with Jewel from Jewel
LONDON — A team of workers sporting breathing apparatus and carrying shovels has started clearing around 1,000 tonnes of fat from sewers around London’s Leicester Square, a water company said Tuesday. Cooking fat being poured down drains under one of … Continue reading