- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
- DF of LL: RE: Smiling I AM smiling! Double Fake King Trump
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 July 14, 2010
In 2008, Dr. Khoruts, a gastroenterologist at the University of Minnesota, took on a patient suffering from a vicious gut infection of Clostridium difficile. She was crippled by constant diarrhea, which had left her in a wheelchair wearing diapers. Dr. … Continue reading
But he’s not upset that she wanted him killed, he’s upset that the $2000 she paid the hitman was insulting, that it was too low of a price.
Jewel, disguised as a mild mannered businesswoman, drops by a local karaoke bar and performs some of her classic songs to a completely dumbfounded audience. Undercover Karaoke with Jewel from Jewel
LONDON — A team of workers sporting breathing apparatus and carrying shovels has started clearing around 1,000 tonnes of fat from sewers around London’s Leicester Square, a water company said Tuesday. Cooking fat being poured down drains under one of … Continue reading