I decided it was time for someone to build a guitar completely from popsicle sticks……..Ordered 4,000 on ebay and used about 2,000………I used my Gremlin parlor size guitar as a pattern and started gluing……….took about 2 months working on it everyday…….I retired in Costa Rica and I don’t have a lot of tools so kind of made do with what I had……Turned out very nice and very playable…….Not a Martin but hey, what the heck
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Good reply Brent. Question for you: Did God allow the Holocaust?… or, was there a greater...
- Ben W.: Kudos, sir – that's the most polite "TL;DR" comment I've ever seen on the internet.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Thanks for your input Barry. Honest Question: If I asked you to distill that down into one or two...
- The Kut: Neil Diamond- The greatest american Singer/Songwriter of this or any other generation.
- Ben W.: Vin Scully is iconic, but that bar was set by James Earl Jones, and it won't be surpassed.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From