I decided it was time for someone to build a guitar completely from popsicle sticks……..Ordered 4,000 on ebay and used about 2,000………I used my Gremlin parlor size guitar as a pattern and started gluing……….took about 2 months working on it everyday…….I retired in Costa Rica and I don’t have a lot of tools so kind of made do with what I had……Turned out very nice and very playable…….Not a Martin but hey, what the heck
- The Donald: Because we have our standards, even we won't tell people to eat that… – DF CFA cows
- Geeding: What's your blog? I'd love to check it out.
- The Donald: Watchootalkinbout, Willis! I'm with John Mac – the 12c rocks! Interesting about Mr. Loaf...
- sara: I bought a box set of Indiana Jones Pint glasses from Blockbuster on clearance. They have the movie posters on...
- John Mackovic: The HP-12c still has quite a following in the finance world.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From