I decided it was time for someone to build a guitar completely from popsicle sticks……..Ordered 4,000 on ebay and used about 2,000………I used my Gremlin parlor size guitar as a pattern and started gluing……….took about 2 months working on it everyday…….I retired in Costa Rica and I don’t have a lot of tools so kind of made do with what I had……Turned out very nice and very playable…….Not a Martin but hey, what the heck
- Mimi: Thank you for sharing your 40th birthday with all of us. I truly enjoyed the journey you and your beautiful...
- Suzanne: I love this post! Not only because I've always wanted to climb to the peak but was worried about...
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From