- BSG: Just saw the comment about grammar. BagOfNothing: Don't apologize! I'll be by in five to pick you up...
- Bully Pulpit: "I don’t know how ABC News did it, but getting George Stephanopoulos to interview Darren...
- Andy: Joe T's, besides being overrated, doesn't take credit cards. That alone makes me avoid it unless my...
- RPM: Taylor Kitsch is the kiss of death to a project. The only thing he was good in was Friday Night Lights. Problem...
- Ben W.: The more I think about this today, the more it bothers me. I get the "joke," and maybe my sense of...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 28 April 28, 2010
David Morales Colón, a 22-year-old Puerto Rican man who was shot to death last Thursday, and whose wake is now making headlines here in the United States mainland. How come? Well, suffice it to say that the funeral directors at … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, Brent Jones was on the verge of graduation but facing an uncertain future because of a simple yet frustrating problem. He couldn’t prove his identity. I heard about the 18-year-old senior from an administrator at Manual … Continue reading
From Laura’s new book, the following in mentioned in the NY Times: Mrs. Bush also suggests, apparently for the first time, that she, Mr. Bush, and several members of their staff may have been poisoned during a visit to Germany … Continue reading
AUSTIN, Texas – Pistol-packing Texas Gov. Rick Perry has a message for wily coyotes out there: Don’t mess with my dog. Perry told The Associated Press on Tuesday he needed just one shot from the laser-sighted pistol he sometimes carries … Continue reading
Currently, Apple’s stock is at an all time high. A share today is worth over 40 times its value seven years ago. So, how much would you have today if you purchased stock instead of an Apple product? www.kyleconroy.com It’s … Continue reading
Gibbs Technologies, the world’s only High Speed Amphibian (HSA) technology specialist, today unveiled a prototype of the first commercially viable high-speed personal sports amphibian – Quadski. Quadski is the third demonstration of Gibbs’ HSA technology following the successes of the … Continue reading