- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 April 22, 2010
Timescapes: “Death is the Road to Awe” from Tom Lowe @ Timescapes on Vimeo. http://timescapes.org/blog/
As a dog lover, this warmed my heart . . .
A MONSTER hammerhead shark caught off NSW’s northern coast could soon become a Queensland tourism attraction. Famed Hervey Bay shark hunter Vic Hislop has bought the 1200kg, 5m monster and this week transported the amazing catch to Queensland. The huge … Continue reading
Lots of great bits here, especially the dance off.
If you enjoy my Random LOST Thoughts then you will probably enjoy this Wired.com article.
Cer Te (on 55th btw. 5+6th in NYC) has started serving their new fried chicken monstrosity with potato skins instead of bread. As a lover of all things potato, I might have to try this the next time I’m in … Continue reading