- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 April 22, 2010
Timescapes: “Death is the Road to Awe” from Tom Lowe @ Timescapes on Vimeo. http://timescapes.org/blog/
As a dog lover, this warmed my heart . . .
A MONSTER hammerhead shark caught off NSW’s northern coast could soon become a Queensland tourism attraction. Famed Hervey Bay shark hunter Vic Hislop has bought the 1200kg, 5m monster and this week transported the amazing catch to Queensland. The huge … Continue reading
Lots of great bits here, especially the dance off.
If you enjoy my Random LOST Thoughts then you will probably enjoy this Wired.com article.
Cer Te (on 55th btw. 5+6th in NYC) has started serving their new fried chicken monstrosity with potato skins instead of bread. As a lover of all things potato, I might have to try this the next time I’m in … Continue reading