- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 April 12, 2010
Beck insists that he is not political: “I could give a flying crap about the political process.” Making money, on the other hand, is to be taken very seriously, and controversy is its own coinage. “We’re an entertainment company,” Beck … Continue reading
All you need is a rubber band. Just skip ahead to the 30 second mark.
Remember the 1990s craze of Magic Eye posters? Just like those, the spectacular space pictures in this gallery can be brought to life in 3D when viewers use a trick of the eye – with no need for special glasses. … Continue reading
I so need to send some of these for my cousin Pat. www.soapweapons.com
ProcrasDonate is also a fun way to organize your charitable donations and build lasting relationships with your favorite non-profits. Every hour you spend on websites you’ve marked as ProcrasDonation is a pledge to your selected charities. You can change your … Continue reading