- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 April 12, 2010
Beck insists that he is not political: “I could give a flying crap about the political process.” Making money, on the other hand, is to be taken very seriously, and controversy is its own coinage. “We’re an entertainment company,” Beck … Continue reading
All you need is a rubber band. Just skip ahead to the 30 second mark.
Remember the 1990s craze of Magic Eye posters? Just like those, the spectacular space pictures in this gallery can be brought to life in 3D when viewers use a trick of the eye – with no need for special glasses. … Continue reading
I so need to send some of these for my cousin Pat. www.soapweapons.com
ProcrasDonate is also a fun way to organize your charitable donations and build lasting relationships with your favorite non-profits. Every hour you spend on websites you’ve marked as ProcrasDonation is a pledge to your selected charities. You can change your … Continue reading