- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 April 12, 2010
Beck insists that he is not political: “I could give a flying crap about the political process.” Making money, on the other hand, is to be taken very seriously, and controversy is its own coinage. “We’re an entertainment company,” Beck … Continue reading
All you need is a rubber band. Just skip ahead to the 30 second mark.
Remember the 1990s craze of Magic Eye posters? Just like those, the spectacular space pictures in this gallery can be brought to life in 3D when viewers use a trick of the eye – with no need for special glasses. … Continue reading
I so need to send some of these for my cousin Pat. www.soapweapons.com
ProcrasDonate is also a fun way to organize your charitable donations and build lasting relationships with your favorite non-profits. Every hour you spend on websites you’ve marked as ProcrasDonation is a pledge to your selected charities. You can change your … Continue reading