- Geeding: That's the mystery, I have no idea how my dog got on the list. I'm guessing someone did this as a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Pickles and Mustard – Right there with ya, Keith. On burgers I am a mayo guy, sometimes...
- Bryan: LOVE your blog. Read it daily. I live in Mineral Wells and every morning I read your thoughts and it makes me...
- Ben W.: As a guy who works in an office, the kid getting excited does happen, and on a daily basis. For a while. But...
- Ben W.: Hey, this lines up perfectly with what I've read in the Bible. Just take a look at Matthew 5:38-45: 38...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2010
One of my friends, better yet, one of my mentors, recently lost his mother and eulogized her earlier this week. Here’s part of it, I found it quite touching, and think we all can benefit from reading it. I always … Continue reading
I’m begging you, your right to religion and freedom to exercise religion and read all of the passages of the Bible as you want to read them and as your church wants to preach them . . . are going … Continue reading
Give the Nestle Hot line (1-800-295-0051) a call, but when you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait about ten seconds for some humor and follow the prompts. Lots of folks are calling, so … Continue reading
Take this quiz to see if you are smarter or stupider than the average person.
At an Ohio Right to Life fundraiser Friday night, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin once again defended the notes she wrote on her hand during last month’s Tea Party Convention. She said she didn’t have a good answer to media … Continue reading