- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 March 9, 2010
One of my friends, better yet, one of my mentors, recently lost his mother and eulogized her earlier this week. Here’s part of it, I found it quite touching, and think we all can benefit from reading it. I always … Continue reading
I’m begging you, your right to religion and freedom to exercise religion and read all of the passages of the Bible as you want to read them and as your church wants to preach them . . . are going … Continue reading
Give the Nestle Hot line (1-800-295-0051) a call, but when you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait about ten seconds for some humor and follow the prompts. Lots of folks are calling, so … Continue reading
Take this quiz to see if you are smarter or stupider than the average person.
At an Ohio Right to Life fundraiser Friday night, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin once again defended the notes she wrote on her hand during last month’s Tea Party Convention. She said she didn’t have a good answer to media … Continue reading