- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 March 1, 2010
MISSION: The Coffee Party Movement gives voice to Americans who want to see cooperation in government. We recognize that the federal government is not the enemy of the people, but the expression of our collective will, and that we must … Continue reading
One of my college friends, a mother of three, had cancer several years back and was able to beat it. Unfortunately I learned the news over the weekend that the cancer has returned. If you have room for a spare … Continue reading
Dang, I’m impressed. BBQAddicts.com
What is the process for obtaining a beard exception? A student who wishes to obtain a beard exception must visit a BYU Student Health Center doctor by appointment (422.5156). The doctor will fax his recommendation. The student then needs to … Continue reading
The worlds most powerful iPod speaker is available for just under $5,000 and weighs over 200 lbs. Question: Should “worlds” in that sentence have an apostrophe? I think it should, but per their website they didn’t include one.
Great job, London.
Fair warning – this may end up being one of those long, whiny political posts, so if you aren’t into that sort of thing, just skip down to the next post. But if you are interested in my perspective of … Continue reading