I’m wayyyy too tired to give a review right now, but here are some random thoughts and some pictures I took to hold you over.
- RedZone tickets are the bomb. I never had to wait in a line to enter the stadium and we had our own concession and restroom area just outside of our standing area. Worth. Every. Penny.
- Muse was the opening act, and they were OK.
- WifeGeeding was too sick to go, which made me very, very sad. And since all my in-town friends already had tickets, I was left scrambling trying to find someone that would appreciate this event.
- Bono gave a shout out to Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and George W. Bush. But I don’t think Dubya was in attendance. Heck, Bono even gave a shout out to a lot of the surrounding cities like Plano, but he never made it around to Lewisville or Mineral Wells.
- I saw an old college friend, the one that just happen to introduce me to U2 and their greatness.
- One dude was dragged away from the area, it took four men to pull him away.
- The special effects and use of technology was amazing.
- More to come later.
Click to enlarge.