- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 October 26, 2009
Bag guitar music warning:
UnevenFeet.com is for anyone who has feet that are not quite the same size. For those with different sized feet, getting a perfect fit when buying footwear is just about impossible. Thats where we come in. At UnevenFeet.com, we hope … Continue reading
Out of the whole entry, I found this chart a bit interesting: In case you can’t read it: Green: You all Teal: You guys Yellow: You Red: Y’all
Deupree’s Specification. Fifteen (2006) vs. U2’s No Line on the Horizon (2009) Link
The Rev. Kathryn Ransdell recently left the staff of First United Methodist Church of Dallas and moved to Canada. Her husband had found a new job there. But before she left, Ransdell preached a sermon on health care, and it … Continue reading
It’s amazing that 2006 the Miami Dolphins chose to sign Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees. The NFL played a game in London yesterday and while watching it I heard “God Save the Queen” performed by one of their locals. I … Continue reading
No Texas cities included U2 360 TOUR 2010 Presented by BlackBerry NORTH AMERICAN ITINERARY 6-June Anaheim, CA Angel Stadium On sale soon 12-June Denver, CO Invesco Field On sale Nov. 6 16-June Oakland, CA Oakland-Alameda On sale Nov. 2 County … Continue reading