- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
- essay on time: I was just wondering about the same thing and it was good to see that you have been able to give the...
- essay writer: This is the perfect thing to watch if you really want to know the true meaning of entertainment. I...
- site: Wow this sure is the cutest thing that I have ever seen and I really want to salute you upon your creativity...
- Bryan: You're actually rationalizing someone threatening a child with rape. Think about that for a minute.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 October 26, 2009
Bag guitar music warning:
UnevenFeet.com is for anyone who has feet that are not quite the same size. For those with different sized feet, getting a perfect fit when buying footwear is just about impossible. Thats where we come in. At UnevenFeet.com, we hope … Continue reading
Out of the whole entry, I found this chart a bit interesting: In case you can’t read it: Green: You all Teal: You guys Yellow: You Red: Y’all
Deupree’s Specification. Fifteen (2006) vs. U2’s No Line on the Horizon (2009) Link
The Rev. Kathryn Ransdell recently left the staff of First United Methodist Church of Dallas and moved to Canada. Her husband had found a new job there. But before she left, Ransdell preached a sermon on health care, and it … Continue reading
It’s amazing that 2006 the Miami Dolphins chose to sign Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees. The NFL played a game in London yesterday and while watching it I heard “God Save the Queen” performed by one of their locals. I … Continue reading