- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
- Mike Honcho: Re: News Fatigue – It's pretty bad now. Clicks and views are money, so the more enticing the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 October 26, 2009
Bag guitar music warning:
UnevenFeet.com is for anyone who has feet that are not quite the same size. For those with different sized feet, getting a perfect fit when buying footwear is just about impossible. Thats where we come in. At UnevenFeet.com, we hope … Continue reading
Out of the whole entry, I found this chart a bit interesting: In case you can’t read it: Green: You all Teal: You guys Yellow: You Red: Y’all
Deupree’s Specification. Fifteen (2006) vs. U2’s No Line on the Horizon (2009) Link
The Rev. Kathryn Ransdell recently left the staff of First United Methodist Church of Dallas and moved to Canada. Her husband had found a new job there. But before she left, Ransdell preached a sermon on health care, and it … Continue reading
It’s amazing that 2006 the Miami Dolphins chose to sign Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees. The NFL played a game in London yesterday and while watching it I heard “God Save the Queen” performed by one of their locals. I … Continue reading