- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 October 26, 2009
Bag guitar music warning:
UnevenFeet.com is for anyone who has feet that are not quite the same size. For those with different sized feet, getting a perfect fit when buying footwear is just about impossible. Thats where we come in. At UnevenFeet.com, we hope … Continue reading
Out of the whole entry, I found this chart a bit interesting: In case you can’t read it: Green: You all Teal: You guys Yellow: You Red: Y’all
Deupree’s Specification. Fifteen (2006) vs. U2’s No Line on the Horizon (2009) Link
The Rev. Kathryn Ransdell recently left the staff of First United Methodist Church of Dallas and moved to Canada. Her husband had found a new job there. But before she left, Ransdell preached a sermon on health care, and it … Continue reading
It’s amazing that 2006 the Miami Dolphins chose to sign Daunte Culpepper over Drew Brees. The NFL played a game in London yesterday and while watching it I heard “God Save the Queen” performed by one of their locals. I … Continue reading