- DF of LL: I assume you've filed a claim with your insurance company.
- alan: That looks like a pipe manufacturing flaw, not the smooth friction against a stone after 40 years pinhole leak...
- Triple Fake: just give me credit for the idea, and free chicken dinners for life!
- Triple Fake: toilet roll quality control codes? I'm in! That's the kind of stuff that hits really close to...
- John Mackovic: I just use .upper() and .lower() methods.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2009
For an astounding 10-day period, Houston recorded no murders, although that appears to have come to an end with the discovery of a woman’s body north of downtown this morning. Houston Chronicle
Mexico’s Decano Industries has a speed bump that could make the deterrents a lot less obnoxious. The concept is simple: if a car is going slow enough, the speed bump stays retracted and allows it to continue. Go too fast … Continue reading
My ophthalmologist says my eye is fine. That is the good. The bad, I didn’t know my insurance coverage for vision services have changed, so the I no longer pay a $20 co-pay but have to meet a deductible. … Continue reading