- Owner and GM: Boston drops out of 2024 Olympics_____ my research team found this nugget in today's WSJ....
- RPM: That blown right steering tire almost got him. He should have used 20,000lb rated instead of 12,000 lbs tires....
- Jason: I always go after professional writers who use misplaced modifiers. Never knew what they were called, though....
- RPM: That McCullough interview was great, but a tad confusing. He said Orville & Wilbur never flew together, then...
- Art Vandalay: " I know my writing skills aren’t very strong, but a recent analysis shows that I use a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2009
For an astounding 10-day period, Houston recorded no murders, although that appears to have come to an end with the discovery of a woman’s body north of downtown this morning. Houston Chronicle
Mexico’s Decano Industries has a speed bump that could make the deterrents a lot less obnoxious. The concept is simple: if a car is going slow enough, the speed bump stays retracted and allows it to continue. Go too fast … Continue reading
My ophthalmologist says my eye is fine. That is the good. The bad, I didn’t know my insurance coverage for vision services have changed, so the I no longer pay a $20 co-pay but have to meet a deductible. … Continue reading