- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
- Geeding: Sandra! I’m so glad you took the time to comment. I’ll be sure to pass your message on to Jimi....
- RPM: Markie Post wrote a very touching goodbye to Harry on Instagram. I had no idea they were such close friends in...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Elvis – I was raised on some fantastic gospel music and still enjoy it sometime…...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 October 23, 2009
For an astounding 10-day period, Houston recorded no murders, although that appears to have come to an end with the discovery of a woman’s body north of downtown this morning. Houston Chronicle
Mexico’s Decano Industries has a speed bump that could make the deterrents a lot less obnoxious. The concept is simple: if a car is going slow enough, the speed bump stays retracted and allows it to continue. Go too fast … Continue reading
My ophthalmologist says my eye is fine. That is the good. The bad, I didn’t know my insurance coverage for vision services have changed, so the I no longer pay a $20 co-pay but have to meet a deductible. … Continue reading