- Nathan: I like my toast at about 15 or 16 Han Solo movie is Disney/Star Wars jumping the shark.
- John Mackovic: – More interesting stuff about Carles Bolden: http://blog.chron.com/scigu...
- RPM: I had several waterbeds and the article is spot on. Heavy and lots of maintenance. The biggest problem I ran...
- Digim0d: I just saw an Empire Flooring commercial with a "Phone Number Jingle" on Fox News .. I was...
- sara: I love the Alamo Drafthouse, San Antonio is so lucky to have 3.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 March 27, 2009
Back in January I made a post about fellow half-Asian Hans Steiniger, who has a website that tracks his quest to attend a game in all of the stadiums in the NFL. Ever since I made that post, he’s become … Continue reading
A Pennsylvania girl is the winner of the seventh annnual “Jif Most Creative Peanut Butter Sandwich Contest,” the peanut butter maker announced. Jordyn Boyer, 10, of Lebanon, Lebanon County, was inspired by an authentic Louisiana sandwich to create her Po’ … Continue reading
Cheetos puffs are filled with delicious cheese flavor.. and air. Not only is the bag sealed with plenty of cushioning air, the puffs themselves are packed with air. But how much air? The bag would have you believe that each … Continue reading
The title of this post sounds like a Carnac punchline. Legislation allowing underage Jews to drink beer during religious ceremonies has sparked widespread support in the Arkansas Legislature and puzzlement, even laughter, in the Jewish community. “I can’t think of … Continue reading