- John Mackovic: Agreed. Jerry is probably the most important/influential owner since the AFL-NFL merger.
- Bryan: At this point, do you blame him? The Death Star is full every single time the team takes the field. Until...
- towski: and Johnny Walker…
- RPM: Jerry is satisfied with turning a hefty profit. I really don't think he cares if he wins another Super...
- Bryan: All of the people offended by the Doritos ad need to be gathered together, set on fire, and thrown off a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 February 21, 2009
What Hurts The Most Don’t Stop Believing Burnin’ Up (I love him at the 50 second mark) Pepsi Commercial Soccer Stunt
I like the way this was broken down and explained, and I might just show this to my class come Thursday night. The Crisis of Credit Visualized from Jonathan Jarvis on Vimeo.