- David Bryant: Let me know if you want to travel to the Middle East with Bob and I will see what I can arrange. I can...
- Larry: I haven't seen a "bucket" of chicken in years. It has been boxes since I can remember.
- Brent: In your post about "The Outsiders" you forgot to list the actor who actually received top billing...
- Hash Brown: I've been wondering why the anti-Iran deal commercial doesn't identify its sponsor. I'm...
- John Mackovic: W put his hand on her shoulder, but where's Bill's hand?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2009
To nobodyâ€™s surprise, LifeWay Christian Stores sells Christian books among their many products. As any reader of these books knows, however, the authors can range anywhere from super-fundamentalist to relatively-liberal. To help their customers out, LifeWay now puts a label … Continue reading
An analysis of more than 350,000 interviews conducted by Gallup in 2008 finds Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas to be the most religious states in the nation. Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts are the least religious … Continue reading
After a Lutheran school expelled two 16-year-old girls for having “a bond of intimacy” that was “characteristic of a lesbian relationship,” the girls sued, contending the school had violated a state anti-discrimination law. In response to that suit, an appeals … Continue reading
I have a feeling there’s a hydrogen bomb inside this statue, but I’m not sure why it only has four toes. I’m talking about the TV show Lost in case you were wondering. I bet the women Ben was talking … Continue reading
Pastor Ed Young of the Fellowship Church (the mega-church down the street from me) was on the Colbert Report. The Colbert ReportMon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c Ed Young Colbert Report Full EpisodesColbert Report Tickets Paul McCartney AppearanceMore Funny Videos