- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2009
To nobodyâ€™s surprise, LifeWay Christian Stores sells Christian books among their many products. As any reader of these books knows, however, the authors can range anywhere from super-fundamentalist to relatively-liberal. To help their customers out, LifeWay now puts a label … Continue reading
An analysis of more than 350,000 interviews conducted by Gallup in 2008 finds Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas to be the most religious states in the nation. Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts are the least religious … Continue reading
After a Lutheran school expelled two 16-year-old girls for having “a bond of intimacy” that was “characteristic of a lesbian relationship,” the girls sued, contending the school had violated a state anti-discrimination law. In response to that suit, an appeals … Continue reading
I have a feeling there’s a hydrogen bomb inside this statue, but I’m not sure why it only has four toes. I’m talking about the TV show Lost in case you were wondering. I bet the women Ben was talking … Continue reading
Pastor Ed Young of the Fellowship Church (the mega-church down the street from me) was on the Colbert Report. The Colbert ReportMon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c Ed Young Colbert Report Full EpisodesColbert Report Tickets Paul McCartney AppearanceMore Funny Videos