- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 January 23, 2009
HowToSpotACanadian.ca hopes to chronicle Canadian society, culture and history in a humourous, satirical way by forcing our way through the igloos and the beavers to get to the heart of what it means to be Canadian. Canadians are a tricky … Continue reading
Bionic hand gives student new lease of life A student who lost his left hand in a car accident has been fitted with the world’s most advanced prosthetic limb.
PolitiFact has compiled about 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the campaign and is tracking their progress on our Obameter. We rate their status as No Action, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we … Continue reading
We have seen some cool iPhone applications come out for shooting sports. But nothing comes close to the sheer awesomeness of the Knights Armaments M110 iPod Touch mount and accompanying ballistics software. KAC contracted Runaway technologies to build an external … Continue reading
This is a picture of . . . A.Â An egg from a mammal B.Â A rare river rock C.Â A 2.5 pound kidney stone D.Â A meteorite Answer
Argentine teenager Pamela Villarruel sits in bed with her seven children at her parents’ home in the town of Leones in Cordoba Province, northern Argentina, May 10, 2008. Pamela, 17, bore all seven children in just three pregnancies, having her … Continue reading