- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2009
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “My son, the battle is between two “wolves” inside everyone of us. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, conceit, sorrow, … Continue reading
BLOOMFIELD, Ind.â€”A 72-year-old man with eyebrows so long he brushed them each morning raised $1,600 for charity from people who paid to take turns trimming his out-of-control brows. Some of the wiry hairs shorn from Si Burgher’s shaggy eyebrows measured … Continue reading
From Forbes: Consumer spending may be at all-time low, but there are plenty of things people can’t seem to live with out. Smart phones Videogames and consoles Gym memberships Personal care items Toy building sets Car maintenance Shoes Going out … Continue reading