- DF of LL: A few years ago, my father had bladder cancer. He was treated with the tuberculosis virus post surgery....
- John Mackovic: Doesn't look so grim if you consider the '90s as an aberration where the industry put out...
- Ben W.: Re: Today's dose of 'Murica – this person is clearly not a true 'Murican. The savage was...
- Grizz: I also am skeptical of Trevor Noah for all the same reasons you are. I only heard his bit on the Daily Show...
- Susanne: I thought you'd made an error; I was only aware of Jeff Sessions – a Senator. Doesn't look...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2009
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “My son, the battle is between two “wolves” inside everyone of us. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, conceit, sorrow, … Continue reading
BLOOMFIELD, Ind.â€”A 72-year-old man with eyebrows so long he brushed them each morning raised $1,600 for charity from people who paid to take turns trimming his out-of-control brows. Some of the wiry hairs shorn from Si Burgher’s shaggy eyebrows measured … Continue reading
From Forbes: Consumer spending may be at all-time low, but there are plenty of things people can’t seem to live with out. Smart phones Videogames and consoles Gym memberships Personal care items Toy building sets Car maintenance Shoes Going out … Continue reading