- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2009
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “My son, the battle is between two “wolves” inside everyone of us. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, conceit, sorrow, … Continue reading
BLOOMFIELD, Ind.â€”A 72-year-old man with eyebrows so long he brushed them each morning raised $1,600 for charity from people who paid to take turns trimming his out-of-control brows. Some of the wiry hairs shorn from Si Burgher’s shaggy eyebrows measured … Continue reading
From Forbes: Consumer spending may be at all-time low, but there are plenty of things people can’t seem to live with out. Smart phones Videogames and consoles Gym memberships Personal care items Toy building sets Car maintenance Shoes Going out … Continue reading