- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2009
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “My son, the battle is between two “wolves” inside everyone of us. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, conceit, sorrow, … Continue reading
BLOOMFIELD, Ind.â€”A 72-year-old man with eyebrows so long he brushed them each morning raised $1,600 for charity from people who paid to take turns trimming his out-of-control brows. Some of the wiry hairs shorn from Si Burgher’s shaggy eyebrows measured … Continue reading
From Forbes: Consumer spending may be at all-time low, but there are plenty of things people can’t seem to live with out. Smart phones Videogames and consoles Gym memberships Personal care items Toy building sets Car maintenance Shoes Going out … Continue reading