- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
- AndreaJN: Now I’ve got Elvira stuck in my head! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember the Mexico assistance story during the Katrina tragedy vividly. Then Governor Perry...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2009
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “My son, the battle is between two “wolves” inside everyone of us. One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, conceit, sorrow, … Continue reading
BLOOMFIELD, Ind.â€”A 72-year-old man with eyebrows so long he brushed them each morning raised $1,600 for charity from people who paid to take turns trimming his out-of-control brows. Some of the wiry hairs shorn from Si Burgher’s shaggy eyebrows measured … Continue reading
From Forbes: Consumer spending may be at all-time low, but there are plenty of things people can’t seem to live with out. Smart phones Videogames and consoles Gym memberships Personal care items Toy building sets Car maintenance Shoes Going out … Continue reading