- Dude: Here's a link to the full Aikman episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=m7rnhNc0TAg
- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2009
I posted something similar to this before, but this one contains more songs and contains current songs . . .
Language warning, the music in the background may not be to your liking.
Below is top dog on the list, but to see the other nine click here. And to think I’ve never heard of this dog until now. This post is dedicated to my Favorite Llano Estacado Pastor.
Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn’t seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.
Greg Hardesty didn’t LOL when he got his teen daughter’s cellphone statement. All he could think was “OMG!” The California man’s 13-year-old daughter, Reina, racked up an astonishing 14,528 text messages in one month. The online AT&T statement ran 440 … Continue reading
1. MapQuest (10.98 percent) 2. Google Maps (9.81 percent) 3. Southwest Airlines (3.31 percent) 4. Expedia (3.02 percent) 5. Yahoo! Maps (2.97 percent) 6. Travelocity (1.99 percent) 7. Orbitz (1.60 percent) 8. Yahoo! Travel (1.56 percent) 9. Priceline.com (1.53 percent) … Continue reading