- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2009
I posted something similar to this before, but this one contains more songs and contains current songs . . .
Language warning, the music in the background may not be to your liking.
Below is top dog on the list, but to see the other nine click here. And to think I’ve never heard of this dog until now. This post is dedicated to my Favorite Llano Estacado Pastor.
Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn’t seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.
Greg Hardesty didn’t LOL when he got his teen daughter’s cellphone statement. All he could think was “OMG!” The California man’s 13-year-old daughter, Reina, racked up an astonishing 14,528 text messages in one month. The online AT&T statement ran 440 … Continue reading
1. MapQuest (10.98 percent) 2. Google Maps (9.81 percent) 3. Southwest Airlines (3.31 percent) 4. Expedia (3.02 percent) 5. Yahoo! Maps (2.97 percent) 6. Travelocity (1.99 percent) 7. Orbitz (1.60 percent) 8. Yahoo! Travel (1.56 percent) 9. Priceline.com (1.53 percent) … Continue reading