- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 January 16, 2009
I posted something similar to this before, but this one contains more songs and contains current songs . . .
Language warning, the music in the background may not be to your liking.
Below is top dog on the list, but to see the other nine click here. And to think I’ve never heard of this dog until now. This post is dedicated to my Favorite Llano Estacado Pastor.
Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn’t seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.
Greg Hardesty didn’t LOL when he got his teen daughter’s cellphone statement. All he could think was “OMG!” The California man’s 13-year-old daughter, Reina, racked up an astonishing 14,528 text messages in one month. The online AT&T statement ran 440 … Continue reading
1. MapQuest (10.98 percent) 2. Google Maps (9.81 percent) 3. Southwest Airlines (3.31 percent) 4. Expedia (3.02 percent) 5. Yahoo! Maps (2.97 percent) 6. Travelocity (1.99 percent) 7. Orbitz (1.60 percent) 8. Yahoo! Travel (1.56 percent) 9. Priceline.com (1.53 percent) … Continue reading