- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 January 15, 2009
Link And plenty of Flickr pics. And yes, your seat can be used as a floatation device.
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger reached back into his movie star past to make a point about cutting the state budget. He pulled out his old “Conan the Barbarian” sword and placed it on the table in front of legislative leaders. “We’ll … Continue reading
When President-elect Barack Obama takes office, he might want to give the Rev. Joseph Breen of St. Edward Catholic Church in Nashville a call. Breen recently devised an economic stimulus package for his parish, giving out more than $100,000 to … Continue reading
concept by Zabet Stewart construction by Raellyn Hatter via The AntiCraft
Josh Spavin knows the stereotypes about evangelical Christians: judgmental, sanctimonious, narrow-minded. He may not buy into the image, but at the same time, he knows how real â€” and damaging â€” it can be. So that’s why Spavin, a recent … Continue reading
One Man’s Crusade to Attend an NFL in all 31 Stadiums in the National Football League Hans Steiniger is on a personal crusade to attend a professional NFL football game in each of the thirty-one stadiums across the National Football … Continue reading
Here’s the list for the fittest ciites: As for the fattest, check out Texas: Six of the 10 Fattest cities in the land hail from Lone Star land: No. 2 Arlington, No. 3 San Antonio, No. 4 Fort Worth, No. … Continue reading
Make your own here.