- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
- ...: The best thing about your ongoing comments on Baylor and Briles is the way Christ really shines through.
- Ben W.: We really enjoyed the fond farewell to Charles Osgood, too. We were hoping for Lee Cowan to take over –...
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 15 January 15, 2009
Link And plenty of Flickr pics. And yes, your seat can be used as a floatation device.
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger reached back into his movie star past to make a point about cutting the state budget. He pulled out his old “Conan the Barbarian” sword and placed it on the table in front of legislative leaders. “We’ll … Continue reading
When President-elect Barack Obama takes office, he might want to give the Rev. Joseph Breen of St. Edward Catholic Church in Nashville a call. Breen recently devised an economic stimulus package for his parish, giving out more than $100,000 to … Continue reading
concept by Zabet Stewart construction by Raellyn Hatter via The AntiCraft
Josh Spavin knows the stereotypes about evangelical Christians: judgmental, sanctimonious, narrow-minded. He may not buy into the image, but at the same time, he knows how real â€” and damaging â€” it can be. So that’s why Spavin, a recent … Continue reading
One Man’s Crusade to Attend an NFL in all 31 Stadiums in the National Football League Hans Steiniger is on a personal crusade to attend a professional NFL football game in each of the thirty-one stadiums across the National Football … Continue reading
Here’s the list for the fittest ciites: As for the fattest, check out Texas: Six of the 10 Fattest cities in the land hail from Lone Star land: No. 2 Arlington, No. 3 San Antonio, No. 4 Fort Worth, No. … Continue reading
Make your own here.