- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2009
I have a feeling this won’t be up for long, so watch it while you can. The ending is priceless, but you may not be able to see it since the quality of the video isn’t very sharp.
A large sculpture of Christ on the cross has been removed from outside a church in West Sussex after its vicar said it was “scaring young children”. The Reverend Ewen Souter said the 10ft crucifix was “a horrifying depiction of … Continue reading
NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) â€” Long before cable television, spa treatments and eco-friendly soaps and shampoos became staples in hotel rooms, there was the Bible â€” the Gideon Bible. And the book with the familiar two-handled pitcher and torch on its … Continue reading
The average income for a hot dog vendor, working year round is about $100,000/ear. The maximum income for you, is essentially unlimited A hot dog with bun and toppings costs an average of 50 cents An average vendor resells a … Continue reading
I hate left over pizza. Reheating in the oven takes too long and microwaving it just makes the crust hard. Knowing this I decided to try something a little different. Being southern born and raised I instantly thought of deep … Continue reading