- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
- Bryan B: Who cares about the proofreading? It’s a blog about…stuff. It’s not a dang contract to buy...
- AndreaJN: Hey @Michael, he’s got an eye twitch! Don’t nag if he can’t tell right from left 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2009
I have a feeling this won’t be up for long, so watch it while you can. The ending is priceless, but you may not be able to see it since the quality of the video isn’t very sharp.
A large sculpture of Christ on the cross has been removed from outside a church in West Sussex after its vicar said it was “scaring young children”. The Reverend Ewen Souter said the 10ft crucifix was “a horrifying depiction of … Continue reading
NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) â€” Long before cable television, spa treatments and eco-friendly soaps and shampoos became staples in hotel rooms, there was the Bible â€” the Gideon Bible. And the book with the familiar two-handled pitcher and torch on its … Continue reading
The average income for a hot dog vendor, working year round is about $100,000/ear. The maximum income for you, is essentially unlimited A hot dog with bun and toppings costs an average of 50 cents An average vendor resells a … Continue reading
I hate left over pizza. Reheating in the oven takes too long and microwaving it just makes the crust hard. Knowing this I decided to try something a little different. Being southern born and raised I instantly thought of deep … Continue reading