- Jason A: Until about a year ago, there was a Starbucks inside the Tom Thumb on Keller Pkwy in Keller, and another...
- Anonymous: It is a little further than 500 feet but there is a Chick-fil-a in Willow Bend mall and outside of the...
- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 January 12, 2009
I have a feeling this won’t be up for long, so watch it while you can. The ending is priceless, but you may not be able to see it since the quality of the video isn’t very sharp.
A large sculpture of Christ on the cross has been removed from outside a church in West Sussex after its vicar said it was “scaring young children”. The Reverend Ewen Souter said the 10ft crucifix was “a horrifying depiction of … Continue reading
NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) â€” Long before cable television, spa treatments and eco-friendly soaps and shampoos became staples in hotel rooms, there was the Bible â€” the Gideon Bible. And the book with the familiar two-handled pitcher and torch on its … Continue reading
The average income for a hot dog vendor, working year round is about $100,000/ear. The maximum income for you, is essentially unlimited A hot dog with bun and toppings costs an average of 50 cents An average vendor resells a … Continue reading
I hate left over pizza. Reheating in the oven takes too long and microwaving it just makes the crust hard. Knowing this I decided to try something a little different. Being southern born and raised I instantly thought of deep … Continue reading