- essay writer: This is the perfect thing to watch if you really want to know the true meaning of entertainment. I...
- essay topics: Wow this sure is the cutest thing that I have ever seen and I really want to salute you upon your...
- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 January 7, 2009
What’s the last song you heard? For me, it was the Silver Spoons theme.
Yes, Twitter is only a few years old . . . but Historical Tweets provides “evidence” that people have been updating their Twitter accounts for a very long time.Â Below are some examples, and I’ve spent wayyyy too much time … Continue reading
Authorities in Kansas are looking for a boy who disappeared about a decade ago, but was not reported missing until a few weeks ago. “We don’t know what happened to Adam Herrman past ’99, when he was last seen,” Butler … Continue reading
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. â€” An Army Special Forces sergeant based in North Carolina died in Colorado ski town after a bar fight triggered by an argument over a Jimmy Buffet song playing on a jukebox. The military identified the soldier … Continue reading
Elevator company launches new lift which arrives quicker the more you press the button The Otis Elevator Company have announced the introduction of radical new technology in their latest range of lifts which actually increases the response time of the … Continue reading
I posted about the 100 Push-Ups challenge, so here’s another fitness challenge: If you’re serious about increasing your core strength, follow this six week training program and you’ll soon be on your way to completing 200 consecutive sit-ups! Think there’s … Continue reading
Plenty of bombs to choose from for your dooms day enjoyment. If the Chinese decide to attack downtown Dallas, it looks like I luck out by working at Love Field. Link
The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) has teamed up with engineers from the private sector to develop a next-generation space toilet, which they hope to complete within the next five years. Clean and easy to use, the envisioned space toilet … Continue reading
TORONTO, Jan. 6 (UPI) — A Toronto-area man who won $135,000 on four scratch-off lottery tickets has been told they were printing mistakes, and he won’t be given the prizes. Full Article
From Rolling Stone: In early December, Rolling Stone traveled to London to visit U2 in the studio as Bono and Co. worked on the upcoming No Line on the Horizon. The journey was as spellbinding and energizing as you might … Continue reading