- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 January 6, 2009
Hint #1 – Popular ABC Sitcom Hint #2 – Relative Hint #3 – YouTube
One year in 40 seconds from Eirik Solheim on Vimeo.
Welcome to getridofthings.com, a do-it-yourself guide dedicated to helping you prevent, eliminate or remove common annoyances from your life. We offer advice about stuff like pest control, physical health problems, mental health problems, housekeeping, personal hygiene, computer repair, stain removal, … Continue reading
As a prank, students from local high schools have been taking advantage of the county’s Speed Camera Program in order to exact revenge on people who they believe have wronged them in the past, including other students and even teachers. … Continue reading
A man found some tuna eye on sale and decided to give it a try . . . I was at the grocery store and I got the urge to eat something new. I looked around and I didn’t really … Continue reading
PDF PDF Both documents can be found here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/bushrecord/
ÂIs Your Decaf Really Decaf? Studies have shown that up to 30% of decaf coffees ordered at coffee houses and restaurants contain unacceptably high levels of caffeine, or are not decaf at all. The D+cafâ„¢ Test Strip is a unique … Continue reading