- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 January 6, 2009
Hint #1 – Popular ABC Sitcom Hint #2 – Relative Hint #3 – YouTube
One year in 40 seconds from Eirik Solheim on Vimeo.
Welcome to getridofthings.com, a do-it-yourself guide dedicated to helping you prevent, eliminate or remove common annoyances from your life. We offer advice about stuff like pest control, physical health problems, mental health problems, housekeeping, personal hygiene, computer repair, stain removal, … Continue reading
As a prank, students from local high schools have been taking advantage of the county’s Speed Camera Program in order to exact revenge on people who they believe have wronged them in the past, including other students and even teachers. … Continue reading
A man found some tuna eye on sale and decided to give it a try . . . I was at the grocery store and I got the urge to eat something new. I looked around and I didn’t really … Continue reading
PDF PDF Both documents can be found here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/bushrecord/
ÂIs Your Decaf Really Decaf? Studies have shown that up to 30% of decaf coffees ordered at coffee houses and restaurants contain unacceptably high levels of caffeine, or are not decaf at all. The D+cafâ„¢ Test Strip is a unique … Continue reading