- Deus ex Machina: People who say if they had it to do all over again they wouldn't change anything are people who...
- ALEC: Mr. Geeding: I only know you through what you share with us on this blog, my mother passed on to me a...
- Bryan: PTA fundraiser – My wife interned at a school in Coppell many moons ago that did a "write a...
- Bryan: You guys are making way too much sense for Internet discussion. I have always thought that punishment is the...
- Ben W.: Agreed 100% on Trump. "I'm willing to do that as a first step" – it seems like so many...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 January 6, 2009
Hint #1 – Popular ABC Sitcom Hint #2 – Relative Hint #3 – YouTube
One year in 40 seconds from Eirik Solheim on Vimeo.
Welcome to getridofthings.com, a do-it-yourself guide dedicated to helping you prevent, eliminate or remove common annoyances from your life. We offer advice about stuff like pest control, physical health problems, mental health problems, housekeeping, personal hygiene, computer repair, stain removal, … Continue reading
As a prank, students from local high schools have been taking advantage of the county’s Speed Camera Program in order to exact revenge on people who they believe have wronged them in the past, including other students and even teachers. … Continue reading
A man found some tuna eye on sale and decided to give it a try . . . I was at the grocery store and I got the urge to eat something new. I looked around and I didn’t really … Continue reading
PDF PDF Both documents can be found here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/bushrecord/
ÂIs Your Decaf Really Decaf? Studies have shown that up to 30% of decaf coffees ordered at coffee houses and restaurants contain unacceptably high levels of caffeine, or are not decaf at all. The D+cafâ„¢ Test Strip is a unique … Continue reading