- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 January 6, 2009
Hint #1 – Popular ABC Sitcom Hint #2 – Relative Hint #3 – YouTube
One year in 40 seconds from Eirik Solheim on Vimeo.
Welcome to getridofthings.com, a do-it-yourself guide dedicated to helping you prevent, eliminate or remove common annoyances from your life. We offer advice about stuff like pest control, physical health problems, mental health problems, housekeeping, personal hygiene, computer repair, stain removal, … Continue reading
As a prank, students from local high schools have been taking advantage of the county’s Speed Camera Program in order to exact revenge on people who they believe have wronged them in the past, including other students and even teachers. … Continue reading
A man found some tuna eye on sale and decided to give it a try . . . I was at the grocery store and I got the urge to eat something new. I looked around and I didn’t really … Continue reading
PDF PDF Both documents can be found here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/bushrecord/
ÂIs Your Decaf Really Decaf? Studies have shown that up to 30% of decaf coffees ordered at coffee houses and restaurants contain unacceptably high levels of caffeine, or are not decaf at all. The D+cafâ„¢ Test Strip is a unique … Continue reading