- Alec666: I like Mr Shaw’s humilty and candor (I was selfish, I was just trying to save my own hyde). In one of...
- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 January 5, 2009
Darnell L. Frazier, 25, did just that … uh, well, he tried to do just that early Thursday on St. Paul’s East Side. According to the police report, an officer stopped two men walking in the street at Forest Street … Continue reading
40 Inspirational Speeches in Two Minutes – watch more funny videos
It starts off slow, but towards the middle it gets a bit mushy.
I would so want to do this, but I would break every bone in my body. wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.
DANBURY, Conn. â€“ On the day that Donald Peters died, he unknowingly provided financial security for his wife of 59 years and their family. Peters bought two Connecticut Lottery tickets at a local 7-Eleven store on Nov. 1 as part … Continue reading
What exactly is Sand of Christ? Sand of Christ is a keepsake that has been blessed and made holy by an ordained minister. It is a vial of sand that has been filtered, cleaned and purified, then anointed and blessed … Continue reading
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. â€” The Rev. Ed Dobson has spent most of his life following Jesus. But only now does he realize how hard it is to live like him. The retired megachurch pastor and one-time architect of the religious … Continue reading
Complete with videos. Link Here’s the ten in case you are curious: Breading Browning/Searing Dicing an Onion Folding Making Pan Sauce Rolling Out Pie Crust Making a Roux Segmenting Citrus Tempering Making a Vinaigrette