- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2009
TheBigDaddyWeave (Aaron Weaver, a doctoral student studying Religion, Politics, and Society at Baylor) has a piece about FBC Jacksonville pastor Jim Smyrl holding Lifeway‘s feet to the fire for selling the Christian fiction novel The Shack and not adhering to … Continue reading
Some very nice photos of the Flight 1549 Hudson River landing. PowerPoint
Date: March 21, 2009 Time: 1pm – 5pm Locatio: 500 3rd Street, Suite 510, San Francisco, CA Cost:Â this event is FREE FREE FREE.Â However, in the spirit of barcamp, we want to give back to the commnity.Â We will … Continue reading
Where would Americans most like to live — and how do they feel about the place they currently call home? A new national survey by the Pew Research Center’s Social & Demographic Trends project finds that nearly half (46%) of … Continue reading
My daughter, taking a break from her pursuit of a graduate degree, is a server at the Chili’s a few miles down from our house. Like many others her age she is already pretty critical of the church and its … Continue reading
I’ve had some time to digest the last episode of Lost, so here are some random Lost thoughts.Â They are all in blue, so if you don’t care about my Lost thoughts, just skip on down to the black. Maybe … Continue reading
The sound effect really cracked me up.