- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 December 17, 2008
Here’s an article in which a foot was found in a newborn’s brain. Here’s the picture and here is the article.
There’s a lot of dolphins at the beginning of this clip, but just wait until you get to the halfway mark. Dolphins Clip – video powered by Metacafe
IMDb presents the MOVIEmeterâ„¢ Top 25 Films of 2008, rankings based not upon critical assessments or box-office performance, but the actual search behavior of over 57 million users of IMDb.com. It’s a mix of box office hits, upcoming films in … Continue reading
Men honk more than women, and men and women honk more at women than at men. U.S. statistics show that half of all fatalities happen at impact speeds of less than 35 mph. A driver driving at 30 mph sees … Continue reading
TOKYO (Reuters) â€“ A 60-year-old man who was thrown into the air in celebration at his retirement party died after his colleagues failed to catch him and he fell to the floor, a Japanese newspaper reported on Tuesday. Full Article
They met playing “Halo” in 2004, and in January they’ll get married by a guy wearing Master Chief armor. Desirai Labrada, 29, and John Henry, 26, are having a “Halo” wedding. And it was her idea. Full Article And here’s … Continue reading