- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 December 17, 2008
Here’s an article in which a foot was found in a newborn’s brain. Here’s the picture and here is the article.
There’s a lot of dolphins at the beginning of this clip, but just wait until you get to the halfway mark. Dolphins Clip – video powered by Metacafe
IMDb presents the MOVIEmeterâ„¢ Top 25 Films of 2008, rankings based not upon critical assessments or box-office performance, but the actual search behavior of over 57 million users of IMDb.com. It’s a mix of box office hits, upcoming films in … Continue reading
Men honk more than women, and men and women honk more at women than at men. U.S. statistics show that half of all fatalities happen at impact speeds of less than 35 mph. A driver driving at 30 mph sees … Continue reading
TOKYO (Reuters) â€“ A 60-year-old man who was thrown into the air in celebration at his retirement party died after his colleagues failed to catch him and he fell to the floor, a Japanese newspaper reported on Tuesday. Full Article
They met playing “Halo” in 2004, and in January they’ll get married by a guy wearing Master Chief armor. Desirai Labrada, 29, and John Henry, 26, are having a “Halo” wedding. And it was her idea. Full Article And here’s … Continue reading