- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 August 8, 2008
Edwards Admits Sexual Affair; Lied as Presidential Candidate John Edwards repeatedly lied during his Presidential campaign about an extramarital affair with a novice filmmaker, the former Senator admitted to ABC News today. In an interview for broadcast tonight on Nightline, … Continue reading
Hate Phone Menus? You’ll Love fonolo! Never have to listen to a phone menu again. fonolo transcribes phone menus from many large companies, so you can scan them quickly. Skip the navigation.Â Get right to the business. fonolo lets you … Continue reading
MARATHON, Fla. – Authorities say a grandmother was arrested for driving around the parking lot of a Marathon grocery store with her 3-year-old child sitting on the roof of the car. Monroe County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to the … Continue reading
Sometime in the past few weeks, I was walking with a friend when we spotted a very funny looking car. We both immediately knew what it was and as the car drove closer by, our suspicions were confirmed: it was … Continue reading
God bless this Big Ass fan. A Kentucky company with a wicked name – Big Ass Fans – is putting one of its industrial-sized machines in an unlikely place: a Brooklyn Catholic church. The nearly century-old Our Lady of Refuge … Continue reading
Welcome to The Hillâ€™s fifth Most Beautiful People list. It is with great pleasure that we unveil the 50 Most Beautiful People of Capitol Hill for 2008. By far the most anticipated issue of summer, this feature gets Hill aides … Continue reading
Smile Shutterâ„¢ technology captures a smile the moment it happens. A new Anti-blink feature that promised to catch people with their eyes open. Article Link
A 71-year-old Cincinnati preacher has been convicted of aggravated menacing, after another motorist said he waved a gun and cursed at her. Thomas Howell could get up to six months in jail on the misdemeanor charge when he’s sentenced Sept. … Continue reading