- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 22 April 22, 2008
A Georgia Baptist pastor who pledged to apologize to gays, women seeking abortions, and couples who live together outside marriage during his March 30 sermon did just that and then he offered an evangelistic invitation that would have been at … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES (AP) – Snickers the Sea Dog is barely more than a pup, but he’s already an old salt. The 8-month-old pooch spent three months adrift in the Pacific with his owners and a parrot until their 48-foot sailboat … Continue reading
Gov. Sarah Palinâ€™s decision to make the eight-hour flight from Dallas to Anchorage has some people wondering about the possible safety hazards of flying while in the late stages of pregnancy. The governor, eight months into her pregnancy, noticed amniotic … Continue reading
More detail and results here.
ALBANY, New York (AP) — A postal worker is credited with saving a 1-year-old girl’s life by catching her after the baby fell out of a second-story window in Albany, New York. Lisa Harrell was delivering mail to a home … Continue reading
ORLANDO, Fla. — Walt Disney World seems to have worked its magic on a Massachusetts couple who accidentally threw away three platinum and diamond wedding rings. While tidying up their villa as they prepared to leave the park late last … Continue reading
A Roman Catholic priest who floated off under hundreds of helium party balloons was missing off the southern coast of Brazil today. Rescuers in helicopters and small fishing boats were searching off the coast of Santa Catarina state, where pieces … Continue reading
I didn’t think it was all that bad; however, I only listened to the first minute of this 22 minute clip Link
TALLAHASSEE – When it comes to the state song, it looks like Florida lawmakers and Floridians will still be singing the same tune. Gov. Charlie Crist won’t be humming along, however. After spending over a year trying to come up … Continue reading