- Mike: i was thinking the same thing when i saw it also….the way the offensive linemen stood up and then back...
- Buddy Patton: I had a large knot on a tire years ago, it was causing a vibration so bad I took out my pocket knife...
- Hash Brown: " Renee Zellweger’s plastic surgery" The problem for me is that she didn't do it to...
- Ben W.: How much of the added economy from elections is balanced out by a sluggish/hesitant stock market, though? It...
- Warren: The Montreal teacher has been re-instated by the school. They realized that this has nothing to do with her...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 21 April 21, 2008
I had a bad case of “The Mondays” until I came home for lunch and checked the mail. Â It was like a ray of sunshine hitting my face. In the mailbox was a small package with “Do Not Bend” … Continue reading
A sign is causing heated arguments outside of a church in Jonesville. Pastor Roger Byrd of Jonesville Church of God put the sign up which reads “Obama Osama humm are they brothers?” Pastor Byrd says the sign is not meant … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting photo I received in an email [Thanks, Carl!], you can see a larger version here. I find it interesting that not only everyone except for the person circled in this University of Missouri classroom has a laptop, … Continue reading
A store that sells stuff that is Oprah approved. But here’s the most interesting part: â€œOprahâ€™s Closetâ€- a wardrobe full of items once worn, or treasured by Oprah now available to the public. All sales from â€œOprahâ€™s Closetâ€ benefit Oprahâ€™s … Continue reading
The narrow, baggy eyes and droopy moustache are unmistakable â€“ features that terrified half the world, condemned millions to a cruel death and which even today are an instant symbol of monstrous despotism. Yet the man who so clearly has … Continue reading
1. Make parking for first-time guests inconvenient. 2. Get grouchy greeters. 3. Forgo a Welcome Center. 4. Treat guests like a doctorâ€™s office treats new patients. 5. Donâ€™t escort guests to their classrooms. 6. Put questions in parentsâ€™ minds about … Continue reading
Christians Promote Holy, Hot Sex in Marriage – People of Faith Have Better Sex Than ‘Swingers,’ Says Pastor
More evangelical couples — once embarrassed and prudish about sex — are now leaving their Christian inhibitions at the bedroom door. For this growing group of younger, more progressive Christians, guilt is out and pleasure is in. “We discovered that … Continue reading
Lots of photos of adults posing for pictures they originally took when they were kids. Link
A bit surprising as I only eat two kinds of donuts, a simple glazed and white powdered. You Are a Powdered Devil’s Food Donut A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image. On … Continue reading