- whhaley: great article. Looking back I have to say as a Houston Aggie I'm glad we got Mike Sumlin as our coach
- Ben W.: One of my favorite memories as an Astros fan was buying peanuts from the Peanut Dude at the Astrodome and...
- 404 Error: " I found out an old college friend had a major accomplishment and I decided to send him a...
- Uppercase Matt: "Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000" —...
- Ben W.: Based on the two plays shown, it doesn't seem to create any kind of advantage. High school football:...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 21 April 21, 2008
I had a bad case of “The Mondays” until I came home for lunch and checked the mail. Â It was like a ray of sunshine hitting my face. In the mailbox was a small package with “Do Not Bend” … Continue reading
A sign is causing heated arguments outside of a church in Jonesville. Pastor Roger Byrd of Jonesville Church of God put the sign up which reads “Obama Osama humm are they brothers?” Pastor Byrd says the sign is not meant … Continue reading
Here’s an interesting photo I received in an email [Thanks, Carl!], you can see a larger version here. I find it interesting that not only everyone except for the person circled in this University of Missouri classroom has a laptop, … Continue reading
A store that sells stuff that is Oprah approved. But here’s the most interesting part: â€œOprahâ€™s Closetâ€- a wardrobe full of items once worn, or treasured by Oprah now available to the public. All sales from â€œOprahâ€™s Closetâ€ benefit Oprahâ€™s … Continue reading
The narrow, baggy eyes and droopy moustache are unmistakable â€“ features that terrified half the world, condemned millions to a cruel death and which even today are an instant symbol of monstrous despotism. Yet the man who so clearly has … Continue reading
1. Make parking for first-time guests inconvenient. 2. Get grouchy greeters. 3. Forgo a Welcome Center. 4. Treat guests like a doctorâ€™s office treats new patients. 5. Donâ€™t escort guests to their classrooms. 6. Put questions in parentsâ€™ minds about … Continue reading
Christians Promote Holy, Hot Sex in Marriage – People of Faith Have Better Sex Than ‘Swingers,’ Says Pastor
More evangelical couples — once embarrassed and prudish about sex — are now leaving their Christian inhibitions at the bedroom door. For this growing group of younger, more progressive Christians, guilt is out and pleasure is in. “We discovered that … Continue reading
Lots of photos of adults posing for pictures they originally took when they were kids. Link
A bit surprising as I only eat two kinds of donuts, a simple glazed and white powdered. You Are a Powdered Devil’s Food Donut A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image. On … Continue reading