- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
- b_caesar: Mind. Blown. Very impressive. Kimmel & Fallon better watch out.
- He Hate Me: I had forgotten, until I read your link, that there was a once serious effort to annex Cuba as a slave...
- Bully Pulpit: I think the idea is that oil is now so cheap that it might cost more to buy a physical, empty barrel...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 15 April 15, 2008
I guess this post is for the ladies . . . A spa treatment that would normally cost about $100 is now $50. The Dallas area has over a dozen to choose from, and there are a total of 18 … Continue reading
Here’s a recent one he did on Sunday on Night of Too Many Stars for Autism education. A bit of a language warning . . . Will Ferrell as Bush w/Jon Stewart on FunnyOrDie.com
Last night I was watching TV and I saw the Herschel Walker segment on Nightline.Â Â I found the most interesting part of the segment was his ex-wife and her eyes.Â If you given a picture of Herschel and his ex-wife … Continue reading
When the words foreign object debris (FOD) come to mind the last thing someone thinks about is an owl. On the morning of March 17 on board USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), an owl is exactly what was found. … Continue reading
The torch relay that culminates in the ceremonial lighting of the flame at the Olympic stadium was ordered by Adolf Hitler, who tried to make the 1936 Berlin Games a celebration of the Third Reich. Hitler’s Nazi propaganda machine also … Continue reading
Nick Paumgarten writes about the lives of elevators, and tells the story of Nicholas White, who was trapped in an elevator in New York Cityâ€™s McGraw-Hill building for forty-one hours. Here is a condensed look at Whiteâ€™s ordeal, as captured … Continue reading
The Typo Eradication Advancement League (TEAL) is dedicated to a more perfectly spelling union. This March through May, we, sworn members of TEAL, will be taking a road trip around the country to stamp out as many typos as we … Continue reading
Kids are curious about all sorts of concepts and never stop bothering us with their thought-provoking, and annoying questions. Here are eight of them about the human body, and how to answer them. Why does hair go grey? Why do … Continue reading